Sunday, June 16, 2013

university

i love love UPD!
a Before Nine entry
































After breakfast at Chocolate Kiss, we went for a quick stroll in UP. The ground was a little wet with the light drizzle early this morning, the sunlight was ever so gentle and the Philippines all hopeful that lovely Independence day morning.

Whenever my dreams overwhelm me, whenever I forget that once upon a time I believed in the partnership I have created with the universe in making all that I aspire for come to life, whenever I need to get in touch with my hopeful spirit, whenever I need a lift from melancholia and be a witness to all things of beauty, whenever I need to be true - I go to UP Diliman. 

I am Noah and the University is my ark. 

All Sunshiny,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment