Sunday, May 13, 2012

Cocina Juan

I am a Maginhawa street fan. If I become rich enough and have saved enough for a house and lot, I will turn my back away from the posh Forbes, Bel-air and Dasma villages in the south and will build my dream home in Maginhawa street. I cannot live anywhere else in Metro Manila other than Quezon City. And there is no other home for me in Quezon City than the UP Village.

My province-based cousins and sister Patis are here in Metro Manila for some back-to-school shopping spree and one rainy Saturday, after an afternoon of bag and school-shoe hunting (I miss my St. Paul days! Uniforms. Black leather shoes. White socks. Backpack. And my favorite - notebooks!), we trooped over Moonleaf in Maginhawa street and then Cocina Juan for a sumptuous Tex-Mex merienda of burrito, pita pizza (my favorite topping is Tuna), quesadilla and tortilla ensalada with Chimichurri sauce.

I forgot that I have claimed the said restaurant as my "date place" - all cozy and colorful and with oh-so romantic dim lights.=) But Mr. Cocina Juan Date is not available, good thing, these five kids are worthy substitutes. Haha!

Siblings Date


Tortilla Ensalada. Quesadilla. Burrito.Pita Pizza


Cocina Juan Interiors


















Who wore the wall better? Haha! I love love this red wall.=)
I love Doors. Cocina Juan Door. My flabby tummy tells me I need to 
workout asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment