Saturday, February 19, 2011

PERSPECTIVE

Brother's All (Kuwentong Panganay):

L-R: CJ, Kuya Bo, Isay, Paul, Me
I come from a family with a diverse career background.
Our father is a farmer.
Our mother is into business.
My eldest brother, now working in Dubai, is a Chemical Engineer.
I am an employee. It sucks. With an economics degree.
My sister is all set to graduate with a pre-school education degree.
The rest of my siblings are still in high school and elementary.
Our father is like Father Abraham. He has seven kids.

Enough of the narrative.

Here's one anecdote I love to share:

Isabel (still well on her way earning a pre-school education degree): What goes up when the rain comes down?

Me (econ graduate): Prices ng vegetables. Mahirap mag-transport from Benguet and Baguio.

Kuya Bo (engineer): Flood level rises. Tingnan mo nangyari sa Marikina nung Ondoy.

My sister gawked in disbelief. Here's her punchline.

Answer: Umbrella.

Different careers. Different perspectives.
We're boring. And adorable.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment