Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Weekend Movies

Thank you August for the longest weekend of the year. I have long dreamt of a no-agenda trip and made sure it happened on the longest weekend of 2012. I spent 3 days in the closest beach to Metro Manila (I hope to write about it soon, it's difficult to write entries on a borrowed laptop, hay!) and enjoyed my time just listening to the waves, eating, wondering if coconuts will fall onto me while on a hammock, reading Town and Country magazine (I am starting to love this magazine), and going to the the town market to have my lunch and to buy fresh fruits, and of course, I watched lots and lots of movies! Yes, 6 for me is lots and lots!


what i watched: Spanglish, The Taking of Pelham 123, Due Date, 50/50(parts of it), Hangover Part II and Just Like Heaven

via google

No comments:

Post a Comment