Saturday, October 16, 2010

HALLO..

..win! Happy Halloween!=)

I know it's too early for this greeting but hello, everybody is excited with Christmas already! Before we deck the halls with boughs of holly and go fa la la la la, la la la la, let us not forget other colorful occasions which give us an excuse to wear silly costumes.

My previous Alabang job is so full of crazy yet happy events and I miss skipping the daily desk job for that once-a-month event when we can be whoever we want to be.

This was halloween a year ago:

Miss Jaycee, the trooper aswang and our pseudo scared faces.
 
More kilig than spooked.=)

My PG3 family is love.=)

Last night, my friends and I went to Malugay street and found a shop where I can fulfill my Disneyland dreams with lovely costumes, I hope to wear this one in one of the future costume parties (kahit anong klase!)/trigger happy pictrial session I hope to attend:

SNOW WHITE COSTUME. Kahit di ako kasing white ng snow. haha!=)

Be excited always kids!=) Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment