Monday, April 5, 2010

GEEKFEST

My Current Addictions:

1) THE DIARY OF A WIMPY KID

My high school brother and grade school sister got me hooked. I was supposed to watch the movie this afternoon but I'm putting it off until the weekend because I'm the only one on leave today and the rest of the world has gone back to their post Holy Week routine. See, I'll forever be a kid at heart. I don't think this will ever replace Pugad Baboy and Archie, but still, I super love its humor. Very simple yet very entertaining. =D


Madali lang talaga ako pasayahin. Mga babaw hirit's, ayos na!=D


2) ROAM MAGAZINE, SIDE TRIP MAG

I don't dream of becoming a gypsy for nothing. If I could just run away from it all.=p These are must reads for some popular tourist spots and more so, the road less traveled.


3) EAT, PRAY, LOVE

My favorite book of all time. I have a 'for me' only copy, and a copy which I lend to others so they'll see how so beautiful this book is. One day, I'll just pack my bags and go wherever my feet will take me. Inspiring! They're making a movie out of it, I sure hope they'd do justice.


I love sharing my loves. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment