Thursday, December 26, 2013

Gap

i love love books and places!

It is a day after Christmas and 5 more days before the beginning of another new year. In between these two holidays, I have a considerable amount of free time in my hands, something that I am not used to having. So I use this very much appreciated and welcomed free time bonding with the entire family (I only get to spend quality time with them at this time of the year), de-cluttering my computer's bookmarked pages and enjoying the fabulous benefits of simply being at home. Also, I've been daydreaming about my gap year escape and what I would be doing once I have finally mustered the courage and decent resources to just LET GO. Below is my shortlist. :)

1. Live like a local in Luang Prabang

I read about the place just last night. The night market enthralled me. Plus, it being hailed as the "France" of Asia sealed the deal. :)

via Come Fly With Me




























2. Take care of elephants in Chiang Mai

They accept volunteers at Elephant Nature Park, a rescue and rehabilitation center for these 
adorable gentle giants.

via Charlotte Lumia Photography

3. Read/Write/Feel/Just be in at least one of these magnificent places to read books

Check this site out for the longer list of every bookworm's Disneyland. I've picked out a few 
which I consider either feasibly beautiful or just plain beautiful. 


The Hearst Castle Library
California, USA


Old Market Library
Min Buri, Bangkok



Taipei Public Library
Taiwan








Shakespeare and Company
Paris, France


last four images via Life Hack


Now I am plotting the how to's and next steps to make these all come true.
Conspire with me Universe!
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment