Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday Date

i love love the Philippines!

This blog has been awfully quiet. I have been obsessed with my Before Nine assignments that I forgot I have a personal blog waiting for the rants and raves and hopes and dreams to be documented. For the time being, while enjoying the last remaining hours of the month's last long weekend, here are some snapshots grabbed from Alan's instagram account. I never thought I will enjoy our Luneta Park date. :) Stories coming soon!

TAX NG INA MO

These kuya's were game enough to pose for the camera when I requested to take a picture of their statement shirts. There's another poster which read WTF which stands for Where's the Fund?


OH PIGS
 
I feel sorry for our porcine friends that they were used to symbolize those who have abused their power. These politicians are not pigs. They are pests. 
 

THE PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD
 
Ping Medina (hot Pen's dad - sure, I had to include this :p) was among the many celebrities we saw in the #Million People March - this is the right use of influence. Being popular for a good cause. I wanted to protect him though, from the hoard of ladies swarming over him for picture-taking - daughter instinct. :) As if he knows me, haha!





No comments:

Post a Comment