Monday, May 31, 2010

GEEKFEST #2!

Sometimes I forget that my favorite color is green, or is it brown?
Sometimes I forget that my favorite actress is Cameron Diaz, or is it Julia Roberts?
Sometimes I forget that my favorite outfit is the eternal UP College look, jeans and shirt, or is it uhm, jeans and shirt (and heels!)?

But what I will never forget?

My favorite book: Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
I have read it many times in the MRT, in a coffee shop, in Mc Donald's - everytime I am in need of an inspiration and there is no one readily to give me that, I browse the book - and I think it will be my life's bible. I will never tire of it!


                                          My favorite movie? STARDUST. No one is too old for a fairy tale!!

                                          Yay! I love sharing my loves version #2!=D

No comments:

Post a Comment