Monday, September 5, 2011

WARRIOR

THE WARRIOR'S REMINDER - ERYKAH BADU
lifted from one of my favorite blogs by Ala Paredes


I am awake
My mind is free
I am Creative
I love myself
My will power is strong
I am Brave
I practice patience
I dont judge folks
I give not to receive
I dont expect
I accept
I listen more than I talk
I know I’ll change
I know you’ll change
I’ll hold on one more day
I start over when necessary
I create my own situations
I am cosmic
I dont have the answers
I desire to learn
I am the plan
I am strong
I am weak
I want to grow
I know I will
I take on responsibility
I hide myself from no one
Im on my path
Warriors walk alone
I wont let my focus change
Taking out the demons in my range…
Reminder to self everyday.
I feel weird when I'm serious.
Can't Sleep. Happy Midnight!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment