Thursday, December 1, 2011

WISHES

a work in progress - the list gets longer as Christmas draws near

This post is especially for my godparents whom I haven't seen in a million years, my grandmothers who both take pride in my being a lola's girl, my aunts an uncles who have forever been generous, my friends who love and adore me (hahaha!) and to that one person who'll luckily draw my name in an exchange gift (cheap lang ako super!), here's your guide to how-to-make-Tina-happy on Christmas 2011 - the superficial way.

While I appreciate "love" and "prayers", which are among the most popular "gift items" I have been receiving in the past years (on my birthdays and Christmases) and I love receiving them, believe me, the tangible kind makes me just as giddy (or at this time of the year, giddier, haha!!).


1) ELOISE THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION


I fell in love with this book in my brief stint as a Coach Reader in The Loyola Learning Library. While waiting for Daniel, the 8-year old English-speaking shy little boy whom I am supposed to read a story to, the owner of the Lib made me read Eloise. I almost forgot my search of my own copy until that one fateful night when I visited Fully Booked and found out about the complete edition on Eloise's adventures. And to make it more special (aka I'm so stingy I won't buy it for myself - haha), I have assigned two of my friends, Di and Joice, to buy me this for Christmas. And they said yes! I love my friends. Especially on Christmas! haha!

2) UP JACKET

I've never actually been an owner of a UP Maroon merchandise. Not even a shirt except for those sold in the School of Economics. A UP Jacket will make a lovely gift.=)

3) PILLOWS


*the kind you actually sleep on or even more special, memory pillows!
I saw this kind in one of the hardware shops in Trinoma (yes, hardware, you read that right) while shopping with Bes and Abby for a belt cleaner (Abby's). Just like a toy store, hard ware shops have a store-load of interesting Christmas treats. Even for a girl.=)

4) AN EAT-ALL-YOU-CAN BUFFET TREAT
Desset Buffet, Heat, Shangri-La Hotel
I have tried Spiral and loved it. Tried Vikings and adored it. 
I like food.
Plus, I am working on making me meatier.=)

5) EVERYTHING GIRLY

*SHOES - I have a thing for Suelas shoes!=) I have 2 pairs and have worn them out.

Suelas by Laureen Uy
*BACKPACK - because I like to get away..
*BRACELETS - because I like hiding my tiny wrist..

6) AN OUT-OF-TOWN GET AWAY
*Self-explanatory

7) A LOVE LETTER
*Just because I am a girl.=)

7 items on the list.
For now.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment