Sunday, November 21, 2010

SHAKIRA

Though there is so much that I want to write about and post here, I anguish over the time spent/lost before the computer screen.

So, I'll keep this one short and simple. I invented a term, ang genius ko talaga, inventor na'ko ngayon!=) My high school teachers will be proud.

Hold your breath Webster.
Here it goes: SHAKIRA SEXY.

I want to be Shakira Sexy!=)
I want abs. All I've got is an ab - one big happily fed ab. I think all the food I eat goes right in there and stays there forever. My tummy is a nurturing mommy to go,grow,glow and most especially, junk food.

I can't wait to be your royal sexiness and all the world will bow down before me! (cue thunder then evil laughter then play Waka Waka).

This is what one gets when she reaches her 'payatot' satiation point.=)
My apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment